France Marketing Lead, Ring
Ring is looking for an experienced and well-rounded marketer to build the Ring brand in France. The role is both tactical and strategic - you will help set the vision, approach and tactical implementation using your high level of judgment and fluency with data. The role requires a strong understanding of every aspect of marketing, with a focus on media, creative, partnerships and measurement. An in-depth knowledge of the French marketing environment, an understanding of French consumers and a proven track of delivering growth, are required for this role.
You will balance operating independently, collaborating with local sales and PR colleagues, working with the European central marketing function in Amsterdam, and globally in LA. As a proactive self-starter who thrives on solving complex challenges, you are passionate about what you do and you have fun while doing it. You will manage this complexity through excellent organisational skills, stakeholder management and precise communication.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing for Europe and represents an exciting opportunity to help build the Ring brand in France.
Key job responsibilities
* Supports Ring's marketing strategy across our product suite (Video Doorbells, Security Cameras, Alarm) to deliver and balance high performance and brand KPIs.
* Evaluates the creative needs for France, including when to localize EU assets, and when new creative and approaches are required within the global brand framework.
* Helps develop the media and measurement strategy and implementation by working directly with our regional media agency, OMD.
* Identifies research / insight gaps and commissions research.
* Identifies and executes local marketing partnerships, working closely with retail and PR to ensure close collaboration and the best-in-class customer experience.
* Collaborates closely with Amazon to connect every point in the customer journey.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
* 8+ years of demonstrable experience in marketing.
* Strong understanding of the French audience and marketing landscape.
* Experience in driving marketing strategies across the whole customer journey.
* Analytical and data-driven mindset, justifying decisions based on data and facts rather than opinions.
* Understanding of brand marketing and the need for best-in-class content creation.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence others.
* Proven experience in storytelling and managing stakeholders for strong alignment.
* Excellent written and spoken French and English. Additional European languages are a plus - especially Italian or Spanish.
* Loves to combine creativity and data to create customer-centric campaigns and experiences.
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
* Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a get it done attitude.
* Ability to deliver results with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects drawing upon communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
* Experience working in an international startup/ scaleup environment in a fast-paced tech industry.
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l'égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu'une main d'oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d'inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.