Global Supply Planner, Ring
As Ring expands and scales, we are at a phase of building up global process and systems. And we are seeking planning and forecast experts who is equipped with Accessory product expertise and strong MS Excel skills to take part in the challenge.
The Global Supply Planner will manage Accessory production forecasts and supply planning from NPI stage to EOL stage, ensure suppliers meet Accessory production forecast and shipping requirements, support sufficient production timely and support product launches.
Responsibilities include delivering Accessory monthly reports and weekly production forecasts to leadership and other stakeholders, managing material allocation, purchase order management and inventory management.
Key job responsibilities
• Weekly acknowledgement, screening, and analysis of forecasts.
• Deliver precise production forecasts and supply planning.
• Manage weekly forecast, order process, and commitment reviews.
• Adjust plans for any production demand change, including shipping schedules and transportation, and ensure suppliers meet these changes.
• Work closely with material management team and global demand team to minimize obsolescence.
COS (Continuity of Supply) Operation:
• Create consistent and comprehensive visibility into the materials pipeline in supporting of production plans.
• Map out complex multi-tier supply chain networks to ensure alignment in material supply and demand.
• Collect periodic reports from CMs for analysis.
• Submit monthly reports in a timely, accurate, and organized fashion.
A day in the life
• Manage demand and supply to maximize commitments to meet sales demand
• Work with cross-functional teams including Global Demand Planning, Material Management, Factory Operation Program Management, and Procurement Teams
• The mission of Ring is to make neighborhoods safer; the accessory is able to delight neighbor and companion devices that support or enhance our Doorbell, Camera and Alarm.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- 5+ years of supply chain management and supply planning experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) is preferred
- Experience in a variety of manufacturing and/or planning environments
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin Chinese proficiency
- Knowledge of ODM supply chain management and planning skills for high volumes for diversity part numbers and high mix manufacturing
- Knowledge of factory operations and manufacturing processes
- Experience in interacting and effectively communicating with cross-functional teams (internally and externally)
- Proactively build and maintain a network of effective stakeholder relationships
- Uses knowledge and skill to build, implement, and meet assigned goals
- Handles straightforward problems or efforts, able to troubleshoot with no procedure.
- Have capability to do analysis and crate procedures