Operation Program Manager, Ring
We are seeking an experienced In-region Operations Program Manager to join our team, with a focus on our manufacturing operations in Vietnam and South East Asia regions. The ideal candidate will be on-site at the CM (Contract Manufacturer) factories and collaborate across various functional teams and organizations to achieve business and management goals. OPM plays as one of the critical leading role for the factory activities. For those manufacturing operational actions and the supply chain managing activities, OPM always engage and coordinate deeply within the core team and CMs to hit the ground running. The Factory OPM should demonstrate adaptability, responsiveness, flexibility and be able to succeed in an open and collaborative peer environment.
Key job responsibilities
* Program Management: Support to drive manufacturing operational readiness and project management within factories, leveraging resources to enhance efficiency and progress consistently across factories throughout the whole product life cycle, particularly from PVT, ramp-up, to EOL.
* Product Management Support: Assist in driving the product development maturity and design for manufacturing during NPI stage. Manage the execution of engineering and manufacturing change requests in the SEA CM factories during MP stage.
* Supply Chain Management: Monitor CM production, supply, and fulfillment status, while identifying and mitigating operational risks; work closely with CMs to oversee line bring-ups, qualifications, material availability, and quality issues, and manage critical tasks related to PVT, ramp-up, and MP sustaining fulfillment, ensuring timely delivery and quality standards on-site.
* CM KPI: Work with CM partners to meet or surpass the performance targets in terms of on-time delivery, quality, flexibility, throughput/UPH, and other general operational supports.
* South East Asia (SEA) sites CM Capability Management:
* Bring-up and develop the transferred programs to the SEA CMs to meet the planned management goals.
* Conduct 5M1E review and drive CM readiness, ensuring the 5M1E and all associated production specifics are prepared promptly throughout the product's lifecycle.
* Enhance SEA CMs' sites overall maturity for both NPI and MP stages, and target to level the capability of the CM factories between China and non-China sites.
* Support to drive CM’s SEA site production line automation capability improvement
* Drive supply chain, commodity and equipment/fixtures localization, and monitor the development and integration progress of SEA CMs.
* Capacity Management: Review and monitor the actual line capacity in the SEA factories, ensuring the manpower arrangement and the required manufacturing resources align with the production target.
* CapEx Management: Support the on-site managing and auditing of the CapEx and E&F (Equipment/Fixture) status.
* Cost Management Support: Assist in cost savings, reviewing SEA CMs to provide efficient and reasonable NRE while maintaining high quality and prompt actions.
About the team
OPM plays as one of the critical leading role for the factory activities. For those manufacturing operational actions and the supply chain managing activities, OPM always engage and coordinate deeply within the core team and CMs to hit the ground running. The Factory OPM should demonstrate adaptability, responsiveness, flexibility and be able to succeed in an open and collaborative peer environment.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Hanoi, HN, VNM
* Bachelor degree is required
* 5+ years working experience in program management, factory management or supply chain management in consumer electronic industry
* Proficiency in English and Vietnamnese
* MBA degree or PMP certification are preferred
* Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.