Software Development Engineer ML, Ring
Ring is looking for a Software Development Engineer (SDE) with an expertise in large language models, machine learning lifecycle management, model training & validation, and model debugging & analysis tools. The ideal candidate will have strong software engineering fundamentals & system architecture skills, have strong fundamentals in machine learning, be able to train and deploy models along with exposure to ML system design, frameworks and best practices. The software engineer will to transform and model data, and research all aspects of Ring products, including firmware, back-end and application part.
Key job responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with Data Engineers, Software Development Managers and other SDEs across the company to develop, test, and deploy GenerativeAI and Machine Learning based solutions. This requires the use of sophisticated distributed systems, the processing and visualization of Big Data and application of advanced statistical techniques. A successful candidate will have a passion for innovation, interest in cutting-edge technology, and excitement about working in a high-impact domain.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Gdansk, POL | Warsaw, POL
- passion for AI/LLM/Generative AI
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 5+ years of programming with at least one software programming language experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, software architectures, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operational excellence
- Experience with integration, deployment, and testing of ML models
Strong understanding of ML/AI algorithms
Experience with LLM/Generative AI
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.