Executive Assistant II, Amazon Key
Amazon Key is seeking an energetic, curious, customer-obsessed, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support multiple leaders.
The ideal candidate has solid organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple, critical requests. You are an experienced planner with a demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure. You must be able to understand business priorities, demonstrate an ability to proactively anticipate needs, and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. You will also need to operate with a high-level of integrity, discretion, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company.
A successful candidate will be an expert in completing complex tasks quickly with limited guidance, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and taking effective action. You must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships across the organization.
Key job responsibilities
- Ownership of complex calendar management for multiple leaders
- Plan, negotiate, and schedule meetings to accommodate managers and others, using discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings
- Manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Complete business expense claims promptly and follow up on reimbursements if necessary
- Own team communications (editing, writing, emailing, announcements, reviewing etc)
- Utilize time management and organizational skills to juggle responsibilities and strategize efficiency and priority
- Organize and maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes to leverage own and department's workload
- Manage team calendars and email distribution lists
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants to expand organizational communication and efficiently plan and execute milestones and events across teams
- Help coordinate and own space planning for all team members in Amazon Key offices
- Own team social events and large department meetings
- Execute, schedule, and assist with team engagement events including planning, execution and follow up (all-hands meetings, off-sites, team building, and social events)
- Assist in peer recognition initiatives including communications, swag, fulfilling orders and shipping prizes for team engagement events
- Help with special projects that may arise
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- 5+ years of senior level leadership support, or 3+ years of Amazon experience
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Experience working at a large, tech start-up and/or an international corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Strong work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Grace under pressure
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $59,400/year in our lowest geographic market up to $142,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.