Software Development Engineer in Test, Ring AI
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be part of the test automation and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will work directly with Science Engineers, QA Engineers, and Product Managers to ensure the high quality product.
You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products, solving complex problems, and applying innovative technologies and best practices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* 5+ years relevant work experience
* Deep knowledge in embedded systems and embedded test automation
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
* Deals well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly leading toward a path of practical solutions.
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as: Python, C/C++, or Java
* Passion to work with hardware/devices and IoT
* Experience working with AWS services (EC2, S3, CodeBuild etc.) CI/CD pipelines and Docker
* Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
* Demonstrated experience in test framework/tooling design and automation development
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
* Experience with continuous integration, automated unit testing and integration testing
* Deep understanding of cloud services (how to work with several accounts, assume roles, permissions, has experience with several AWS services: Dynamo DB, EC2, Secrets Manager, Code Build, Code Deploy etc)
* Can operate with non standard library set
* Know CLI tools that used on RPi for automation purposes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.