Hardware Development Engineer
As a Hardware Development Engineer you will be a core member of the Ring Taipei development team. Ideal candidate would be passionate about building IOT products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems
- Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish
- Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away from a challenge
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
- Bachelor and above degree in Electrical Engineering, or other related Engineering
- 8 years of experience in the design of Electrical and power distribution system development, for implementation in an industrial, logistics, production, or manufacturing environment
- 8+ years of experience directly managing and responsible for multiple large projects
- Experience with prototyping and implementation