Sr. Art Director
Blink’s Marketing team is looking for a talented, innovative designer and art director with exceptional creative skills and a relentless desire to delight customers across a range of global design initiatives.
This role will be customer obsessed and will always be innovating! They have proven expertise designing 3D product renders and lifestyle imagery, illustrations, and motion graphics. They have the proven ability to wireframe and produce product pages for consumer products leveraging top trends and best practices.
You will be savvy across social media platforms with experience creating TikTok videos for established brands, leveraging platforms like Capcut and other video editing tools. You will exhibit flawless execution and insist on the highest standards.
You have the ability to independently translate creative briefs and concepts into customer-centric themes and designs that elevate our brand and generate growth. You proactively develop creative that will help improve the customer experience, have excellent communication and presentation skills, and possess the ability to articulate design choices.
You are organized, flexible, self-motivated, and thrive in a deadline-driven atmosphere. You prioritize asks strategically and manage time effectively. You exhibit strong attention to detail, respond positively to feedback, and want to be part of an engaged team who values collaboration and shares a goal of creative excellence.
You have proven expertise across the e-commerce and consumer marketing space. You are ahead of the latest design trends and are well versed in industry and creative best practices. Professional experience creating designs and advertisements for global brands is required. Product packaging, in-store display, video, and brand design is a plus!
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate to deliver quality, on-brand designs to deliver a superior customer experience and help drive revenue growth for our business across digital and print globally
- Ideate and execute flawless marketing campaign assets, promotional materials, and product creative
- Partner with colleagues and external partners across on-site campaign and brand creative (digital) for product launches and promotions and product packaging and retail assets (print)
- Concept design treatments and overarching style guides while executing to produce multi-channel assets across markets
- Partner with Digital teams to create brand-approved, innovative, engaging social content including motion graphics, videos for TikTok and Meta, and more
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop innovative product detail pages across amazon.com on behalf of Blink leveraging best practices and industry trends
- Consistently raise the bar for creative development and execution and provide constructive, actionable feedback to fellow designers
- Support your designs using insights including quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation, and feedback
- Ensure all projects are completed within identified timelines and budgets
- Develop conceptual detailed visual mockups to communicate high-level design strategies
- Provide and manage design documentation and specifications
- Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
- Perform shared tasks and activities required to ensure Creative Team functionality including managing incoming briefs and requests, updating SOPs and guidelines, and procuring design tools
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | Mayfield Village, OH, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or related
- 6+ years of professional experience in a Graphic or Visual Design role either in-house for an established global brand or at an established agency in the B2C consumer marketing space
- 6+ years of professional use and an exemplified mastery of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite – including Premier, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as Capcut, TikTok, and other social platforms
- 6+ years of 3D render design, motion design, and video asset creation for social media including Meta and TikTok
- 6+ years managing workflows, agency partnerships, and complex design campaigns and programs
- 6+ years implementing design across print and digital including packaging, collateral, mobile, desktop, app, email, social, and web
- 6+ years of experience managing multiple design projects, requests, and scheduling in a fast-paced environment
- 6+ years of professional experience collaborating with creative and technical teams
- 6+ years of photo editing and retouching
- 6+ years of vendor management experience
- 6+ years of exemplified mastery of the principals of design, color theory, typography, and graphics file creation optimized for digital and print
- 6+ years of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic creative and solutions
- Ability to independently problem solve, support, and collaborate with other team members effectively
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present to senior executives taking and applying feedback and learnings with ease
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that every detail counts
- Experience in product packaging design including post-production techniques and working knowledge of the printing process preferred
- Illustration and motion design experience beneficial
- Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $113,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $210,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.