ASIC Validation Manager , Blink/Ring ASIC Team
The Blink/Ring ASIC team delivers differentiated silicon to build world class battery and line powered products in a vertically integrated environment where you can directly see the how end customers use our ASICs.
As a Validation/QA Manager, you will lead a team responsible for testing our ASICs and working with product teams. This role provides you a rare opportunity to work on high volume ASICs and deliver silicon that reaches end customers in the shortest possible time. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with product management, firmware, and design/verification teams. Candidates must have a track record in validation or QA.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage a team of engineers who will be validating custom silicon
- Manage schedules and deliverables during the ASIC validation process
- Work with product teams to understand their KPIs and use cases to ensure the ASICs work properly
- Work with pre-silicon design and verification team to understand key ares to probe and test
- Work with team and mentor them to improve processes and flows
- Hold test plan and code reviews on validation plans and test code
- Ensure testing is automated and regressible
- Prioritize work and make data-driven tradeoffs
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Programing or related field
- 7+ years of management or lead experience in engineering or QA teams
- Product QA experience or ASIC Validation
- Standard SoC digital Interfaces
- Knowledgable in PCB design
- Test automation background
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.