Sidewalk is looking for Software Development Engineer responsible for the design and architecture of Sidewalk SDKs. You will help contribute to a nationwide community network that will enable connectivity for millions of IOT devices. As a member of our team, you will be interacting closely with the business and cross-functional engineering teams across different organizations to gather engineering requirements, design and implement new features. You will work with the worldwide best developer to build up the best embedded system products.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Taipei, TPE, TWN
• Good understanding of embedded system software.
• Application programing skill.
• Full stack development experience.
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization in Mandarin and English
Strong debugging skills.
• Full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
• Ability communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs