Head of Paid Digital
We are seeking an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to support the continued growth of our direct response channels across global markets for Blink. This person report to the Head of Global Digital Marketing and will be a driving force behind Blink’s paid digital marketing strategy. They will share in the responsibility of driving growth and generating revenue while partnering across the Marketing team to deliver best-in-class campaigns. The ideal candidate has proven experience developing and executing multi-channel digital strategies. They will be responsible for driving awareness, increasing customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
This role will focus on optimizing paid digital programs to drive awareness and revenue growth across all countries including US, CA, UK, EU, and beyond. They will work across teams and technologies to help strategize and execute revenue-generating programs that address the needs of our customers. They will be responsible for researching and testing new and emerging platforms across channels.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong bias for action and make proactive strategic recommendations based on data. They are innovative, collaborative, and have expertise across the e-commerce and consumer marketing space. They approach campaign management holistically while understanding the value and limitations of each channel. They are digitally savvy, data-driven, ahead of emerging trends, and customer-obsessed.
Key job responsibilities
- Own and execute paid digital programs across search, display, streaming, and more to acquire and retain new Blink households at scale. In-platform experience required
- Manage team of digital marketing managers across channels
- Partner with relevant teams and stakeholders to strategize and execute multi-channel campaigns across markets and buying stages, monitor performance, and optimize investments to generate growth
- Drive day-to-day channel operations while supporting the development of our long-term digital strategy
- Execute detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Define and gather assets for all digital campaigns, execute A/B testing, programming, scheduling, reporting, and proactively suggest data-driven optimizations
- Develop, deploy, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Serve as a subject matter expert for paid digital marketing trends in the e-commerce and consumer space
- Maintain and strategize budget and forecasts across channels in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders
- Manage and develop relevant vendor relationships and execute purchasing activities as needed
- Lead sourcing and implementation of new, primarily SaaS-based, marketing applications
- Support the creation and promotion of content that addresses the needs of our customers, enhances their experience, and generates growth for our brand
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Austin, TX, USA | Hawthorne, CA, USA | Irvine, CA, USA | Malvern, PA, USA | Mayfield Village, OH, USA | North Reading, MA, USA | Seattle, WA, USA | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- 6+ years of B2C e-commerce digital marketing experience for established global consumer brands
- 6+ years of proven success managing direct response channels across paid digital with in-platform experience managing ads (social including Meta, TikTok, and Youtube, search, programmatic, OTT, display, streaming, etc.)
- 6+ years of CRM, MarTech, and Saas-based applications (Braze, Adobe, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar)
- 6+ years experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- 6+ years of marketing analytics and reporting including acquiring and organizing data, as well as direct experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
- 6+ years of digital marketing team management experience
- 6+ years of website application management (Shopify and Squarespace preferred)
- 6+ years experience using Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and relevant platforms to manipulate and analyze data
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills
- Exemplary ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to messaging and creative concepts across campaigns
- Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously
- Strong analytical skills and agility to understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes
- Strong attention to detail with a collaborative nature
- Experience marketing consumer electronics and subscriptions preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $125,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $233,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.