Embedded Software Development Engineer, Ring
Ring in Poland is growing rapidly, therefore we are looking for skilled individuals with a strong sense of independence to join our team. Ring team will develop current projects as well as build and deliver new products and features. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be a core member of the development team. The ideal candidate is passionate about building IoT products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. You will be tasked with:
- Delivering high-quality C/C++ code in an embedded environment
- Specifying, designing, and implementing functionality and behaviours of embedded subsystems
- Collaborating effectively
- Proactively communicating and demonstrating technical leadership.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in embedded development experience in C/C++, and familiarity with SoC and embedded CPU.
- 2+ years of experience with writing low-level drivers, interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware.
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered systems.
- Extensive experience in computer architecture and embedded systems.
- Knowledge of embedded platforms peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, I3C etc.
- Experience in ARM chipset and firmware security (TPM, UEFI, TrustZone, Secure Boot, etc).
- Fluency in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability.
- Experience with embedded microprocessor tools.
- Experience with algorithm development.
- Experience in reviewing complex systems design/code.
- Creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.