Sr. Marketing Business Analyst
Blink Marketing is looking for an experienced data marketer with experience in performance marketing, measurement, attribution and data analytics. The ideal candidate has a substantial quantitative skillset with direct experience in marketing science practices (MMM, attribution modeling, LTV modeling, testing, experimentation, etc.) within the consumer, e-commerce, or product subscription space. They will play a crucial role in analyzing marketing data, providing insights, and supporting strategic decision-making processes.
This position will focus on analytic and econometric modeling, and provide support for ancillary downstream practices used to inform marketing spend, such as budget allocation, simulation and scenario planning, channel experimentation and forecasting, spend optimization through flighting and mix to maximize return on ad spend.
They will facilitate plans for long-term automation and scale with support from data engineering. They will build out front-end reporting and dashboards in partnership with data engineers and analysts to communicate performance metrics across markets, channels, and subscriber type. Tableau, SQL, and Quicksight experience required. They will manage reporting and help contribute to the management of the marketing budget and forecast.
This position plays a key role in operationalizing our marketing measurement strategy. This role can be located in in the following locations: Boston, Los Angeles, Irvine, Hawthorne, Santa Monica, Malvern, Seattle and Austin
Key job responsibilities
- Manage reporting and analytics for the marketing organization
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help shape strategy across marketing and measurement initiatives
- Lead development of models and tooling powering science-driven measurement, experimentation, attribution, and targeting marketing investment
- Scale self-service analytics and insights offerings
- Educate and evangelize across internal teams on analytics, insights and measurement by docs, knowledge documentation and delivering learning sessions
About the team
Blink Marketing is dedicated to delivering the best experience for our customers while driving growth for the Blink business. We are committed to upholding our Leadership Principles including learn and be curious, earn trust, deliver results, and of course — customer obsession. We strive to produce best-in-class content, creative, and campaigns across channels and markets. We embrace our differences, seek to raise the bar, and work tirelessly to surprise, delight, and innovate. Blink is one of the fastest growing businesses in Devices.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing science/analytics role with a deep understanding of measurement and optimization
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Marketing Analyst, preferably in the consumer electronics industry
- 5+ years of strong proficiency writing SQL queries and leveraging QuickSight, Tableau, and Power PI
- 5+ years experience in applied econometric modeling, ideally in support of measure marketing efficiency and optimize spend, flighting and mix to maximize return on ad spend (i.e., MMM)
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience building out measurement frameworks combining descriptive analytics, modeled insights and causal inference to make tactical recommendations for media optimization
- 5+ years working with attribution platforms for both digital and linear media, the data required to power them and methodologies for measurement
- 5+ years working with BI and data concepts and experience building out self-service marketing data solutions
- 5+ years experience with marketing technology concepts and advertising tools
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively present complex data to non-technical stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy in data analysis
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams including engineering, BI, product, and marketing
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization best practices and dashboard design principles
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.