Digital Associate, Ring Data Engineering Services
As a VLM associate, you will be responsible for creating high-quality written content for videos/images. Your primary focus will be on producing clear, concise, and informative content that meets the needs of the target audience.
Key job responsibilities
• Generate high-quality descriptions that are contextually relevant, accurate, and coherent, considering the intended purpose of the VLM system.
• Apply strong language skills, grammar knowledge, and linguistic rules to ensure the generated text adheres to proper grammar, syntax, and appropriate language usage.
• Infuse creativity and adaptability into the VLM descriptions to make them engaging, natural-sounding, as per the provided SOP.
• Research, write, edit, and proofread content for different mediums such as videos and images.
• Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
• Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
• Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
• Strong command of the English language, including grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.
• Excellent writing skills with a focus on clarity, coherence, and natural language generation.
• Background in linguistics, creative writing, computational linguistics, or a related field is preferred.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to evaluate and interpret data to improve the performance of the VLM system.
• Attention to detail and ability to identify and rectify errors or inconsistencies in descriptions generated.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Passion for language, technology, and AI advancements.
• Proven experience as a Content Writer or similar role, with a strong portfolio of writing samples.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt writing style based on target audience and platform requirements.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Chennai, TN, IND
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- This will be an onsite role, and candidate should be flexible in work timing (including night shifts) and be ready at hand to meet delivery targets.
- Certification in any of the following: Content Writing, Creative Writing, English Literature, English, Literary Arts, Linguistics, English as a Second Language Teaching.