Operations Support Manager, Amazon Key
Come join Amazon Key for Business to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. Each time a package is delivered by an Amazon associate, technology is at the scene, and behind the scene. Today, Key for Business Technology supports Amazon Logistics and its scope is expanding every day.
Our team is actively seeking motivated and multi-talented individuals who are passionate about transforming the logistics and package delivery operations. We are inventing the next-generation smart delivery operation with cutting edge technologies in IoT (Internet-of-Things). We develop technology-based solutions matching customer needs and delivery capacity with precision and efficiency, and expanding and transforming delivery experience with unprecedented quality, productivity and scale.
As an Operations Support Manager for the Amazon Key for Business Supply Chain Team, you will drive global executional supply chain needs primarily focused in four areas: inventory lifecycle management, sales order management, supply chain database management, and 3P contract manufacturing management. This role will require working with multiple stakeholders like sales, operations, finance, tax, and legal teams across to enable best practice solutions, unlock process efficiencies and deliver towards established KPIs in support of 300+ vendors in 9 countries.
Key job responsibilities
- Managing sales order review and processing through the established global warehouse fulfillment centers
- Managing expedited order processing, shipping and receiving requirements as necessary through local storage facility in the US
- Stakeholder communications and relationship management pertaining to service fills, commodity returns and fulfillment challenges
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to align inventory, shipment and product data to drive stakeholder and KPI reporting for the team
- Work closely with external vendors and channel partners to enable inventory age monitoring and enable returns when necessary to maintain ideal external facing safety stock and inventory age levels
- Work closely with internal Supply Chain leaders to drive materials management and liability mitigation efforts pertaining to 3P contract manufacturing outputs
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Electronics/Production/Industrial Engineering and/or relevant fields
- 2 years of experience in Electronics Industry Supply Chain OR 4 plus years’ experience in relevant Supply Chain roles
- Experience with data base management and analytics tools like Excel, Tableau reporting, SQL etc
- Experience working with industry standard ERP and CRM systems to execute sales, purchasing and/or shipping functions
- Highly proficient in business communications (written and verbal)
- Experience with International 3P Manufacturing is a plus
- Experience with advanced database management - SQL scripting and Tableau dash-boarding
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.