ASIC SoC Manager, Blink/Ring ASIC Team
As an SoC Manager, you will lead a team responsible for executing and delivering complex IPs and silicon that ship in the Blink and Ring camera products. Your team will be responsible for front-end digital design and verification of complex IP and SoC integration. This role provides you a rare opportunity to build high volume ASICs and deliver silicon that reaches end customers in the shortest possible time. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with product management, firmware, validation and other IP/integration teams. A successful candidate must have a track record of designing or verifying complex SoCs and leading teams. Experience in video processing and low power SoC flows would be beneficial.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead, hire and develop a world-class engineering team for silicon development, including expertise in front-end microarchitecture, RTL and verification through netlist hand-off
- Deliver world-class silicon that solves fundamental challenges in battery powered camera devices
- Work with internal and external IP suppliers to ensure best-in-class IP availability for integration
- Dive into and take ownership of crucial design issues
- Lead design reviews
- Build design processes to continuously improve performance and quality
- Deliver year-on-year performance, power and features
- Drive analysis to determine performance targets
- Validate hardware/software and debug issues
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of management / lead experience of engineering teams
- Experience with all aspects of digital silicon development including RTL simulation, synthesis, front-end timing constraints, STA, LEC, UPF, low-power design flows, floor planning, etc.
- Has lead, delivered and shipped silicon for high-volume consumer devices
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience designing and delivering SoCs for consumer devices
- 10+ years of management experience of engineering teams – either IP or SoC integration efforts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.