Senior UX Designer, Amazon Key
At Amazon Key for Business, we’re striving to streamline access control for Amazon deliveries to large multi-tenant residential and commercial properties across the globe. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and research-driven UX thinkers to help drive the vision of our organization.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop case studies that tell compelling stories about our customers and their experience using our products.
• Lead UX workshops to influence and facilitate co-design methodology
• Conduct surveys and other UX research efforts to better understand the needs of our customers
• Use both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure and improve your designs
• Develop and test wireframes to validate new ideas
• Design a suite of internal software tools that help improve our operational processes
A day in the life
As an early UX designer on the team, you’ll be a stakeholder in a portfolio of IoT and software products that deliver powerful business impact and customer delight in both a B2B and B2C market. You’d focus primarily on the web consoles that support our organization. You’d be responsible for intimately understanding the breadth of touch points across our entire service offering, from back-end operations to front-end usability. As a core team member, you'd partner with product, operations and engineering to deliver software solutions that maximize our momentum for expansion and delight our customers.
About the team
Key for Business is one of the most rapidly growing organizations within Amazon. Our portfolio of hardware and software solutions generate clear business benefit while creating customer delight for individuals and business owners.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Bachelor's Degree in Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, Cognitive Science or equivalent
• A portfolio of case studies that demonstrate your UX storytelling abilities
• Must have delivered at least one product from conception through to production.
• Proficient in current industry-standard UX tools such as Figma
• Established experience as a research-driven UX designer.
• A demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas
• Team player capable of cooperating well within a diverse team of talented engineers, designers and cross-functional partners.
• Strong knowledge of design systems and interaction patterns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative data. You care deeply about grounding your decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and business OKRs.
• Expertise at developing and conveying ideas clearly in a written and visual format - making business concepts and data visually engaging
• Proficiency in designing and testing prototypes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.