Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As an Operations Manager you are responsible for the smooth operational flow and ensure a high quality of passenger transport in the wider Frankfurt region. You are the contact person for our local team and our local partners, involved in projects to centralize and automate processes and work towards achieving key performance indicators.
What You Will Do:
- You are responsible for the day-to-day business and the owner for key operational figures for our on-demand public transport services
- As the "operational right hand" of the General Manager, you ensure that revenue and quality targets are achieved
- You lead the local field team to establish operationally stable and scalable processes
- You will work with our central operations teams to ensure excellent quality of service
- You will derive and consistently implement opportunities for improvement from the feedback we receive from passengers, drivers, and our partners
- You will play a major role in the expansion of Via’s service and drive topics such as the establishment of depots and charging infrastructure, recruitment and training of our driving personnel and equipping our vehicles
Who You Are:
- You have several years of experience in leading a team, taking responsibility for employees and creating development opportunities for your team
- You can balance the needs of different stakeholders, find the right tone in every situation and embody a positive leadership personality
- You have a quick grasp and approach complex issues in a solution-oriented manner
- Continuous improvement is your mission, and you are data-driven and passionate about technical topics
- Your German language skills are at least C1 level and your English is fluent
- You have a valid driver's license in Germany, class B
What We Offer:
- Joining a global employer with over 600 mobility deployments in 35+ countries
- Becoming part of a company that was awarded for its commitment to social good
- 30 vacation days a year
- Urban Sports Club membership
- State of the art hardware for you to perform your work worry free
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.