Tier2 Technical Support Engineer
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
We are looking for a Tier2 Technical Support Engineer Student to join our team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and a strong technical background. This is a role that needs someone with a strong desire to be hands on and the patience to solve customer and partner’s concerns with a can-do attitude.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Establish, manage and lead support know-how, issue resolution capabilities and customer problem solving
- Collaborate closely with the relevant R&D team, Partner Success, and operations departments to respond to customer escalations.
- Track, follow and improve SLA & KPIs to measure team success
Who You Are
- You should be either :
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Systems or similar areas with at least 3 semesters left to complete the degree
- Experienced with troubleshooting and providing support in a SaaS / IT environment, from a global company.
- Highly service-oriented and emphatic - A Must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew (verbal and writing)
- A fast learner, able to learn and understand complex workflows quickly
- Advantage: Experienced with AWS, Coralogix, SQL
- Advantage: Scripting/Programming knowledge
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?