We are a technology company that offers outcomes business models. We empower our customers with the right digital infrastructure to deliver greater economic, social, and environmental outcomes for their constituents.
When the company was founded in 2015, we specialized in smart cities technology alone. Today, working with cities and towns; utilities, and public venues, our team of 280+ experts offer a vast array of outcomes business models through technologies like digital advertising, smart lighting, smart traffic, and digitized citizen services.
We pride ourselves on our agility, innovation, and passion to use technology for a higher purpose. Unlike other technology companies, we tailor our offerings (what we can digitize) and the business model (how we partner with our customer to deliver that digitization) to drive measurable impact where our customers need it most. Over the last several months alone, we have served customers to deliver outcomes like increased medical response times to save lives; reduced traffic congestion to keep cities moving and created new revenue streams to tackle societal issues like homelessness.
We are headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts in the United States with offices across Europe, and Asia.
The company has been recognized with the World Economic Forum’s ‘Technology Pioneers’ award in 2019 and CRN’s IoT Innovation Award in 2020.
For latest news and updates please visit us at www.quantela.com
Overview of the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Flutter Developer to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our development team, you will play a crucial role in creating innovative mobile applications using the Flutter framework. The ideal candidate should have a strong product-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering solutions that enhance user experience and align with business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in developing mobile apps natively for iOS and/or Android.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time experience in developing and delivering Flutter-based apps
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter/Dart workflows and practices.
- Collaborating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
- Conducting code reviews of team members' commits as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Participating in testing, quality assurance, and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Desired Skills:
- Proficient in Dart and Flutter for mobile app development.
- Solid understanding of state management (Bloc) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience using GetIt and Freezed frameworks would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and consultative skills, with a self-initiated and proactive approach.
- Experience working in a remote software development environment.
- Familiarity with building apps and software with a product-based mindset; unit testing is a bonus.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, Git, and Webpack.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development is a plus.