We are a technology company that offers outcomes business models. We empower our customers with the right digital infrastructure to deliver greater economic, social, and environmental outcomes for their constituents.
When the company was founded in 2015, we specialized in smart cities technology alone. Today, working with cities and towns; utilities, and public venues, our team of 280+ experts offer a vast array of outcomes business models through technologies like digital advertising, smart lighting, smart traffic, and digitized citizen services.
We pride ourselves on our agility, innovation, and passion to use technology for a higher purpose. Unlike other technology companies, we tailor our offerings (what we can digitize) and the business model (how we partner with our customer to deliver that digitization) to drive measurable impact where our customers need it most. Over the last several months alone, we have served customers to deliver outcomes like increased medical response times to save lives; reduced traffic congestion to keep cities moving and created new revenue streams to tackle societal issues like homelessness.
We are headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts in the United States with offices across Europe, and Asia.
The company has been recognized with the World Economic Forum’s ‘Technology Pioneers’ award in 2019 and CRN’s IoT Innovation Award in 2020.
For latest news and updates please visit us at www.quantela.com
Overview of the role
We are seeking a highly skilled Mobile Application Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in native development, proficient in Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Flutter, and well-versed in MVVM and VIPER architectures. The ideal candidate should possess deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools, demonstrating expertise in developing client-server applications.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in mobile application development.
- Proficient coding skills in Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Flutter.
- Strong understanding and practical experience with MVVM and VIPER architectures.
- Extensive experience in utilizing various architecture, frameworks, and design patterns for highly optimized mobile applications.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools.
- Experience with Swift, preferably the latest version or minimum version 4.
- Proven experience in developing client-server applications using JSON, REST, and web services APIs.
- Ability to implement clean and manageable code, adhering to best practices on security.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proficiency in Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge of the Flutter framework.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, both offshore and onsite.
- Involvement with the API team to design request/response contracts.
- Proactive in discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Reviewing code, participating in bug triage, and executing multiple releases as per business demand.