We are a technology company that offers outcomes business models. We empower our customers with the right digital infrastructure to deliver greater economic, social, and environmental outcomes for their constituents.
When the company was founded in 2015, we specialized in smart cities technology alone. Today, working with cities and towns; utilities, and public venues, our team of 280+ experts offer a vast array of outcomes business models through technologies like digital advertising, smart lighting, smart traffic, and digitized citizen services.
We pride ourselves on our agility, innovation, and passion to use technology for a higher purpose. Unlike other technology companies, we tailor our offerings (what we can digitize) and the business model (how we partner with our customer to deliver that digitization) to drive measurable impact where our customers need it most. Over the last several months alone, we have served customers to deliver outcomes like increased medical response times to save lives; reduced traffic congestion to keep cities moving and created new revenue streams to tackle societal issues like homelessness.
We are headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts in the United States with offices across Europe, and Asia.
The company has been recognized with the World Economic Forum’s ‘Technology Pioneers’ award in 2019 and CRN’s IoT Innovation Award in 2020.
For latest news and updates please visit us at www.quantela.com
Overview of the role
- Overall 6+ Years of experience in Develop and implement robust and scalable web applications using Angular framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and backend developers, to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality and team productivity. Troubleshoot and debug application issues, identify bottlenecks, and propose solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices in Angular development. Mentor and guide junior developers, sharing knowledge and expertise to enhance the team's capabilities
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS3, structure and Semantics. Experience of CSS Pre-processors like Less, Sass, SCSS.
- Good communication & analytical skills Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure Knowledge of PWA (Progressive Web Application) development is a major plus
- Experience with Automated Unit/Integration testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor etc.
- Exposure to Automated Deployments and tools like Jenkins. The selected candidate shall be a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude.
- Experience with AngularJS migration to Angular.
- Knowledge of reactive programming and RxJS. Familiarity with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, or Protractor.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git. Understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodologies