We are a technology company that offers outcomes business models. We empower our customers with the right digital infrastructure to deliver greater economic, social, and environmental outcomes for their constituents.
When the company was founded in 2015, we specialized in smart cities technology alone. Today, working with cities and towns; utilities, and public venues, our team of 280+ experts offer a vast array of outcomes business models through technologies like digital advertising, smart lighting, smart traffic, and digitized citizen services.
We pride ourselves on our agility, innovation, and passion to use technology for a higher purpose. Unlike other technology companies, we tailor our offerings (what we can digitize) and the business model (how we partner with our customer to deliver that digitization) to drive measurable impact where our customers need it most. Over the last several months alone, we have served customers to deliver outcomes like increased medical response times to save lives; reduced traffic congestion to keep cities moving and created new revenue streams to tackle societal issues like homelessness.
We are headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts in the United States with offices across Europe, and Asia.
The company has been recognized with the World Economic Forum’s ‘Technology Pioneers’ award in 2019 and CRN’s IoT Innovation Award in 2020.
For latest news and updates please visit us at www.quantela.com
Overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst or Data Engineer with 5-7 years of industry experience. This role is ideal for a professional with strong database management, SQL, data integration, Unix scripting, and data analysis skills. Experience in land record management would be a distinct advantage.
- Develop, implement, and manage comprehensive data systems and processes.
- Conduct thorough data analysis to detect trends, patterns, and insights that are critical to our operations.
- Design and engineer data-driven solutions that significantly contribute to our business processes and strategic goals.
- Collaborate closely with various internal teams to comprehend and define business requirements for data needs.
- Remain updated on industry innovations, trends, and advancements in data technology and analytics.
- Communicate complex data findings and insights in a clear and easily understandable manner to all stakeholders.
- Handle end-to-end data tasks: data extraction, integration, transformation, analysis, and visualization.
- Hands-on experience with key components of the Hadoop Ecosystem, including Spark, Hive,
- Sqoop, HDFS, Kafka, and MongoDB.Solid expertise in developing large-scale data processing pipelines using PySpark.
- Proven experience in designing custom dataflows with Python and SQL to address specific business intelligence needs.
- Strong capabilities in data analytics, including proficiency with various machine learning models and statistical toolkits.
- Proficiency with open-source data processing and reporting tools.
- Experience in Apache Superset Report development will be added advantage.