Developer, Front-End, React (Greece)
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, Unity and BluePoint to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging the domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with nearly 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help our customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be part of our frontend platform team in Greece who develops and co-owns our frontend platform that is shared between our product teams, as well as Power Factor’s design system.
- Together with your colleagues and your team’s product manager, you will figure out how to support and enable other teams on their journeys to solve the problems that stakeholders of renewable energy assets are facing.
- Develop your skills through internal and external learning events.
- Tune in to renewable energy conferences, learn about the renewable industry, and interact with our lovely customers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- You have 3-5 years of experience in developing web applications with React, using Typescript and Vue.js putting them into production and maintaining them through their lifecycle.
- You enjoy solving problems together with your colleagues using, for example, mob and pair programming.
- You may have experience in design systems and/or component libraries having worked with, developed and/or maintained such, perhaps using Web Components.
- You are curious about learning new ways to solve problems both together with your team and by sharing your learnings.
- You care about quality and know what it means to build and maintain high-quality code.
- You are looking for a workplace where you are encouraged to have fun and be yourself.
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the results that count, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adapted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.