Assistant Treasurer, Contracting and Project Finance (Athens,Greece)
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, Unity and BluePoint to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging the domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with over 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced professional with good interpersonal and communication skills to be part of a dynamic team in a leading company in the renewables sector with a view to taking over increased responsibilities and progressing with the growth of the organization and business
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Experience in reviewing commercial contracts with local and international clients
- Good grasp both of commercial and legal issues
- Ability to effectively liaise and coordinate with contracting team and legal counsel in reviewing contracts so to limit risk and ensure acceptable commercial terms
2) Banking and Treasury
- Ability to maintain strong communications with commercial banks, serving as initial contact, as concerns the
- Maintenance of existing credit lines and participation in negotiation of new facilities and treasury aspects and assisting in the negotiation of credit facilities, evaluating and negotiating loan agreements, as appropriate.
- Cash management, account maintenance, legislative requirements, and processing requests for financing and issuance Letters of guarantee.
- Ensuring cash flow is adequate to meet ongoing operational requirements and assessing the likely impact of problems such as late payments and other items limiting cash flow
- Liaising with banks, gathering and forwarding requisite information for the annual renewal of credit facilities
- Monitoring debt covenant compliance in accordance with loan agreements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We believe you enjoy working in a purpose-driven organization and that you thrive in an environment where you need to find creative solutions to challenging problems in a fast-changing context. This also means that you are effective at managing multiple tasks of varying complexities, work well under pressure, and are driven by continuous learning and growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following toolbox:
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- MBA or MSc in Finance/Banking or similar qualification.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken is an essential pre-requisite.
- Expertise in Excel and Office programs is a key requirement
- Experience with banking instruments such as Letters of Guarantee (Bid Bonds, Advance Payment Bonds, Performance Bonds) and Letters of Credit.
- Experience in treasury management (handling of accounts receivable, accounts payable) and formulation of near and longer-term cash flow projections.
- Accounting knowledge
- Willingness to work under pressure in a demanding and fast-developing business environment with deadlines with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.