In-house Lawyer (Athens, Greece)
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, BluePoint and Unity to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging the domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with over 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with a passionate and dedicated Junior in-house Lawyer. The ideal candidate will be involved with several day-to-day legal matters and basic elements of cross border transactions.
This role reports to the Group's Chief Legal Counsel and is located in our offices in Marousi, Greece
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Providing legal services and advice in Corporate and Business Law
- Reviewing Non-Disclosure Agreements and other commercial international contracts
- Managing legal projects effectively and actively establishing internal and external relationships
- Handling multiple legal matters simultaneously and independently – possessing the ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines
- Conducting legal research
- Participating in client meetings/phone conferences
- Working effectively as part of a team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We believe you enjoy working in a purpose-driven organization and that you thrive in an environment where you need to find creative solutions to challenging problems in a fast-changing context. This also means that you are effective at managing multiple tasks of varying complexities and are driven by continuous learning and growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following toolbox:
- University degree in Law from a distinguished university
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Corporate or Commercial Law, Energy or IT field
- 2-5 years of experience in relevant field preferably at a law firm with a focus on corporate and business law or in the legal department of an IT or energy company
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken professional English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with a solution-oriented approach
- Accountability and results orientation
- Professionalism and developed business acumen
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose– you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field– we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere– we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- All the benefits you expect (and more)– besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.