Senior Revenue Operations Manager
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As the first Revenue Operations Manager at Moxion, you will be the operational backbone of our revenue-generating units. This critical position focuses on streamlining processes, optimizing efficiency, and providing essential insights for strategic decision-making. You will play a key role in uncovering insights, formulating recommendations, and implementing programs to elevate our sales organization. Working collaboratively across various teams, you will drive operational efficiencies to accelerate the success of both our customers and the organization as a whole.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement foundational processes that support strategy and execution
- Define and maintain KPIs, creating actionable reports and dashboards for tracking
- Ensure accuracy and availability of data that inform GTM strategy
- Drive analyses, frame business problems, and communicate insights
- Contribute to setting sales targets and build operational components to accurately track performance
- Collaborate in annual planning processes, including developing underlying models
- Lead strategic projects for enhanced efficiency across the revenue organization
- Act as a thought partner for Sales leadership and support key operating rhythms
Skills to be successful:
- 4+ years experience in revenue operations/strategy at high-growth startup company
- Excellent in Salesforce and Excel, and proficient in BI Tools (SQL experience a plus)
- Background in GTM team strategies (territories, comp plans, quotas)
- Exceptional project management skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Thrives in ambiguity with ability to work autonomously
Nice to haves:
- Manufacturing industry, with a focus on batteries or energy storage solutions, a plus
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com