Driver and Support Associate, Vernon (CDL-A)
vernon, ca, usa
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As an Operations Support team member, you’ll be responsible for the preparation and participation of Product Demos. You’ll be responsible for Maintenance of packing lists, preparing our transport vehicles, and engaging potential clients. As well as supporting Technicians in any Technical or Administrative needs.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for customer interactions and experience
- Prepare Demonstrations and Product overviews for different types of clients
- Prepare all logistics of truck and trailer operations, to include customers and internal movements needed.
- Drive trucks and trailers, such as an open deck, enclosed car trailer or similar, as needed.
- Always be ready to represent Moxion’s best side for Clients and Partners.
- Operate all hand tools and machinery as needed to conduct duties.
- Be an example of The Moxion principles and work collaboratively with all internal partners in order to foster a positive culture.
Skills to be Successful:
- Practice Safety First beyond all things.
- Heavy customer interaction and product knowledge and demonstration experience
- Experience communicating milestones and progress using various forms of communication and apps. (Slack, Monday)
- Prior experience with truck/trailer hauling.
- Clean driving history with a Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive a powered lift truck, and operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and mover tools
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Treats the business as their own.
- Must have a CDL-A
- Travel is required
Shift and Compensation details:
- Shift: 8a-5p, this may vary depending on business needs
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com