Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As an Administrative Assistant at Moxion Power, you’ll be the pivotal go-to person for our executive staff. You’ll provide a high level of administrative support to enable executives to focus on leading strategic initiatives. You’ll optimize and coordinate complex schedules, preemptively problem-solve calendar blocks, and communicate efficiently between executives, their reports, and cross-functional teams.
What you'll do:
- Provide daily administrative support and coordination to our experience
- Effectively schedule and manage complex calendars for multiple VP’s
- Book and manage travel, expense reports, and reimbursements
- Manage inbound and outbound email correspondences with executive relations
- Problem solve and navigate challenges, schedules, conference rooms, travel, interviews
- Provide onsite backup support to our front desk coordinator, by greeting visitors, guiding them through the check in process, and creating a positive experience
- Provide backup support to our C-Suite Executive Assistant
- Organizing team events, dinners, and gatherings
- Preparing and reviewing documents and presentations ahead of meetings
Skills to be successful:
- Experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple executives at VP or above level
- Expert in GSuite: Calendar, Slides, Sheets, and Docs in a professional environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to be onsite at our Richmond facility three days a week
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a fast growing start up in EV, tech, or manufacturing environment
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com