Warehouse Associate (1st shift)
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As a Warehouse Associate at Moxion Power you will be responsible for maintaining inventory at our factory. This will include shipping and receiving, material conveyance, inventory management, organizing materials using 5S standards for maximum efficiency; and receiving, put away, preparing, & delivering material daily to support manufacturing lines in the factory in Richmond, California.
What You'll Do:
- Receive, put away, and/or deliver materials from warehouse to manufacturing lines on time and accurately record inventory transactions.
- Support in maintaining a highly accurate inventory report and highly efficient and safe warehouse operation to ensure continued supply to the manufacturing lines.
- Maintain a well organized warehouse with all materials identifiable, inventoried, accessible, and countable.
- Follow standard operating procedures for physical and system processes in shipping and receiving and material conveyance operations.
Skills to be Successful:
- Experience in warehouse operations - material conveyance, updating inventory records and shipping & receiving.
- Demonstrating experience as a material handler, inventory specialist, forklift operator or shipping/receiving clerk.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to follow standards of procedures.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties, including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to work within different IT systems and tools: ERP, WMS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to learn new skills and processes to ensure warehouse coverage and growth.
- Must be able to handle materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success.
- Open availability to work all shifts, including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Shift and Compensation:
- start time is between 5am and 6am
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com