Warehouse Supervisor (3rd shift)
People & HR, Operations
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As the Warehouse Supervisor at Moxion Power you will be responsible for all shipping, receiving, warehousing, material flow and inventory management for our factory in Richmond, California.
- Manage the flow of material from the time it hits the receiving dock, gets put away in the warehouse and then delivered and consumed on the manufacturing line.
- Define and then staff the required roles in your organization.
- Define the work activities for your function and train the team on those activities.
- Develop processes and standard work for your organization.
- Define the performance criteria for all key processes and develop a method to track and report on performance.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling data.
Skills to be Successful:
- Significant experience within supply chain and/or warehouse management.
- Demonstrated strong experience in supervision and/or managing people.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective communicator with the ability to lead a team.
- Ability to work within different IT systems and tools: ERP, MRP, Microsoft Office, etc.
- start time will be between 9p-10p
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com