Global Supply Manager, PCBA
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As our Global Supply Manager, PCBA you’ll play a pivotal role in developing our Procurement capabilities in this category. As a key member of our supply chain team, you will take ownership of the PCBA supply strategy, cultivate strategic relationships with partners, evaluate supplier capabilities, and ensure our supply chain remains agile and capable of meeting our evolving technical and demand requirements. You will also drive commercial cost reductions and support on time program launch and ramp up to achieve Moxion’s goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead the RFQ process to ensure on time supplier selection with the best QDCF for Moxion
- Lead the development and execution of supply strategy for PCBA, aligning with Moxion's business objectives and expansion plans
- Evaluate the capabilities and capacity of suppliers to support Moxion's technical and scalability requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, including Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality , and Finance, to ensure alignment of Supply Chain strategies with overall company goals
- Develop should cost model and leverage as a tool to negotiate cost reductions
- Negotiate contracts and long term agreements to secure capacity and lock pricing
- Monitor technology and market trends to proactively manage any supply risks, build mitigation strategies and identify potential opportunities
Skills to be successful:
- 4-5 years of progressive experience in global supply chain management, with a focus on PCBA components
- Demonstrated success in supplier relationship management, negotiation, and strategic sourcing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data and market trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across diverse teams and cultures
- Familiarity with PCBA manufacturing processes and technical requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com