Senior Product Manager
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As the Senior Product Manager at Moxion, you will play a key role in driving the development and commercialization of our battery energy storage products. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute the product strategy, roadmap, and launch plans. Additionally, you will collaborate with customers to ensure that our products meet their requirements.
As a member of the product team, you will work with the Design, Engineering, Sales, and Service teams. Your direct supervisor will be the Director of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for our battery energy storage products, including defining product requirements and specifications, pricing, and product positioning
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop and launch new products and features, ensuring that they meet customer requirements and are delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, launch plans, and sales enablement materials
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve product performance, usability, and customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, industry influencers, and partners to understand market trends and opportunities
- Monitor and analyze market and competitive trends to identify new opportunities and inform product strategy and development
- Drive product adoption and customer satisfaction by working closely with customer success teams to gather feedback, monitor product performance, and identify areas for improvement
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure product performance and inform product decisions
- Work closely with the executive team to align product strategy with business goals and objectives
- Products you will own in Moxion: Battery energy storage products
Skills to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or relevant role
- Background in Engineering
- Hands-on and customer-centric, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge in Energy storage, EV, Power generation, or Rental power a plus
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com
See more open positions at Moxion Power
Something looks off?