Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
As our Customer Success Advisor, you will work closely with the Customer Success Manager to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience while using our products. You will help build strong relationships with customers, troubleshoot technical issues, and develop strategies to improve customer retention. You will also receive and make outbound calls to support sales activities, promote new products, and resolve issues. Additionally, you will work with technicians and engineering teams to ensure that service is delivered successfully with a high focus on process improvement.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Manager to develop and maintain overall strategies
- Work closely with B2B customers to understand their needs, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure that they are satisfied with our products or services
- Receive and make outbound calls to support sales activities, promote new products, and resolve issues
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions and accounts
- Communicate regularly with customers and provide regular progress updates
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with B2B customers
- Work with technicians to ensure that service is successful
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement strategies to improve customer retention and success
- Continuously work to improve customer satisfaction metrics and key performance indicators
- Provide feedback to the product development team to improve the quality and usability of our products or services
Skills to be successful:
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
- Customer success and technical experience in a related industry
- Ability to work in process driven environment
- Excellent Teamwork, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com