Manager, Enterprise Business Systems
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
Moxion Power is seeking an experienced Manager of Enterprise Business Systems to oversee the company's business systems, processes, and technologies. In this role, you will lead a team responsible for implementing and managing the systems that support our critical business operations.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and lead a team responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise business systems, including ERP, MES, PLM, SalesForce, and other enterprise-level software applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business needs, and design and implement solutions to support those needs.
- Define, document, and maintain business processes and system workflows to ensure consistency and compliance across the organization.
- Manage and prioritize competing demands and ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and customers to ensure that our enterprise systems meet business needs.
- Monitor system performance and work to optimize system availability, reliability, and scalability.
- Ensure that our enterprise systems are secure, comply with regulatory requirements, and meet our internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for enterprise business systems that aligns with the company's overall business strategy.
- Make build vs buy decisions for the implementation of solutions to business needs.
Skills to be Successful:
- Strong understanding of business processes and workflows.
- Experience in project management and the ability to prioritize competing demands and work under pressure.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of security, compliance, and data protection requirements.
- Familiarity with business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of modern cloud-based ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools quickly.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or expertise in manufacturing, energy, fleet management, or EV industry.
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and automation tools.
- Experience with business process automation and workflow tools
- $160K - $210K per year
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, investment in professional development courses, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com
See more open positions at Moxion Power
Something looks off?