Sr. Manager, Cash Management and Liquidity Forecasting
Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing options to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $14 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1 million people prosper from clean energy. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
The Sr. Manager of Cash Management and Liquidity Forecasting is an integral part of our Treasury and Capital Markets Group and will assist in the design, monitoring, and implementation of framework overseeing cash management/adequacy, liquidity risks and preparation and delivery of associated analysis and presentations for executive management, including ALCO.
The role includes ownership of the company’s long-term cash forecast, including accountability for integration with the FP&A’s comprehensive budget process. Additional responsibilities include transaction trigger monitoring and forecasting of compliance/covenants for both corporate and structured finance transactions. The position will also be responsible for review of liquidity risk metrics, establishing processes supporting liquidity risk management, and identifying potential emerging risks or areas of the governance framework requiring enhancement.
Location: This is a remote role with up to 25% travel. Candidates in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic regions are preferred.
- Implementation of short- and long-term cash forecasts, including integration with warehouse funding collateral management and balance sheet forecast models
- Create liquidity crisis simulations and associated action plans. Continually assess the reasonableness and design of scenarios and assumptions used in the liquidity risk stress testing and the firm’s contingency funding plan. Use of the scenario and plans will be to drive the cash and liquid asset risk buffer.
- Maintaining active dialogue with all lines of business regarding corporate strategies, risk representation with respect to the impact on the firm’s cash and liquidity
- Create and oversee a framework of limits and early warning indicators to help manage liquidity under normal and stressed conditions - including KPI development.
- Preparation and delivery of ALCO and Board level material to executive management and members of the Board of Directors.
Key Skills and Experience
- B.A or B.S in Finance, Economics is preferred
- 5-7 years working within a 1st and or 2nd line cash management, liquidity or interest rate risk review team or performing 2nd line liquidity risk or market risk oversight activities at a financial institution, or serving on a liquidity or market risk regulatory team.
- Holistic perspective on integrating enterprise wide risks that may impact liquidity and the institution’s risk management practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of funding and securitization legal debenture compliance, covenant and trigger monitoring
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavior
- Advanced Excel skills, specifically working with large datasets
- Regulatory experience in the area of liquidity risk and other market risk a big plus (i.e. FRB, OCC, CFPB, FDIC)
- Solid work/team ethic
- Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Interest Rate Risk Management, Data Management or similar background/experience
- Experience working with quantitative models
- Knowledge of Banking and Capital market products
Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $125,000 - $165,000. The position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring talented and driven individuals and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Generous paid time off
- 401k Match
- Lifestyle Spending accounts for professional wellness
- Mental Health: Headspace subscription, online therapy sessions
- …and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experience. Mosaic’s vision is 100% clean energy for all. In order to reach that vision, we believe we must build a diverse company where everyone is treated fairly and feels included. In turn, in accordance with Mosaic’s equal employment opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.