Sales Representative - Mexico
Manus Bio Inc
Must Live In Mexico
Manus Bio Inc. is hiring a Sales Representative to manage a portfolio of regional accounts. The primary accountability of this position is to profitably grow sales by providing unparalleled customer service and quality products. This sales professional will be focused on identifying customer’s unmet needs to obtain new business, arranging client presentations, strengthening relationships at multiple levels within the customer’s organization and successfully negotiating supply contracts.
This position supports the commercial sales activities of products using technical, scientific, and customer knowledge to influence customers in applying the products/services to their formulations/ applications resulting in revenue generation.
- Maintaining and profitably growing sales to a regional portfolio of customers.
- Developing account plans in line with the customers’ strategies, inclusive of ambitious growth targets and innovation opportunities.
- Utilizing our Technical Service, Marketing resources team to develop strong customer relationships.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales.
- Quantify and articulate the current and potential value created for the customer; and identify opportunities to solve customer problems with existing products or new requirements.
- Assist with the development of new products and expand existing business with our formulated products.
- Providing an accurate forecast of customers’ sales volumes and revenues. Maintaining a monthly dashboard and activity report.
- Generating new business by finding opportunities and converting them into revenue. Growing the “pipeline” for the customer portfolio to ensure reliable stream of future new business. Provide sales forecasts, sales planning, and CRM in an effective timely manner.
- Negotiating supply contracts with customers and handling the day-to-day management of the account.
- Working with customers’ procurement, R&D, marketing, management, and other buying influencers to sell ingredients and achieve revenue and profit targets for the company.
- Be tuned in to customer issues and employ problem solving tactics to obtain successful solutions and total customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows and represent Manus Bio Inc. in a professional manner.
- A bachelor’s degree in food science, Business, or related field with minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
- Consistent track record of managing and penetrating complex accounts and delivering results to processors/manufacturers in the food industry.
- Validated negotiation skills and strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and use strong relationships to generate sales & profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate many complex activities / projects simultaneously.
- Solid presentation skills and excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
- Technical knowledge of sweetener formulation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Organization and use of CRM database systems.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.