About the job
We are a cloud detection, investigation, and response (CDIR) solution to detect, investigate, and respond to cloud posture risks and threats with real-time Graph-Powered Context.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We are looking for excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
In this role, you will own our brand awareness( PR activities), field marketing, digital demand generation, and strategy and execution as (initially) a team of one. As a young startup, we expect every role (including this one) to be strategic and hands-on at the same time, so make sure you enjoy that! Like with all startups, we expect a lot of growth opportunities down the road, but we need to focus on the task at hand and do an excellent job at that first.
You’ll report directly to our CEO and work closely with our product marketing on a daily basis. If building thought leadership from the ground up , Generating inbound leads, and overseeing the company conferences is your thing, this might be the opportunity you’re looking for!
Roles & responsibilities:
- Run our communications & and PR effort to get Lightlytics's messages and news visible to everyone. Work with an agency partner.
- Managing the brand’s public image by communicating with the media, conducting market research, and performing brand analysis
- Run our trade conferences effort, selecting the shows to attend, negotiating, executing the full preparation, and overseeing the total ROI we will get from these activities.
- Developing marketing campaigns that align with the company’s long-term objectives and brand image
- Overseeing the implementation of marketing plans to ensure they are carried out according to schedule
- Assessing potential new markets for the brand, developing strategies to enter them, and managing the entry process
- Plan our speaking opportunities to drive media coverage and understanding of Lightlytics's differentiation.
- You will develop multi-touch campaigns that utilize relevant channels to engage with and nurture conversations with target accounts; working closely with our sales teams to ensure successful follow-up and conversion that supports revenue targets for new client acquisition.
- Identifying and nurturing buyer intent will be an important part of your responsibilities.
- You will partner with the sales team to develop campaign plans for target segments and build effective content streams and talk tracks for each stage of the buying journey.
- You will be measured on OKRs associated with generating awareness, prospect engagement and qualified leads delivered, with an eye on healthy conversion rates to new wins.
- +7 years experience in leading marketing positions, demand generation, corporate communications, and media relations.
- +3 years Experience in enterprise SaaS start-ups specifically in the Cloud Security/ DevOps domain.
- Strategic thinker with hands-on experience and hands-on execution capabilities.
- Proven track record collaborating with agencies.
- Proven track record in delivering successful multi-channel campaigns in a corporate or agency environment focusing on Cloud or SaaS technologies.
- Native-level English proficiency with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action (you will need to roll up your sleeves and produce one minute and zoom out and strategize the next)
- Experience supporting international sales teams.
- The strategic mindset to balance short-term needs with longer-term vision
- A data-driven approach is a must; experience with segmentation and targeting; and experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics for analyzing campaign success.
- HubSpot (CRM & marketing automation)
- ZoomInfo (ABM & targeting)
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Search Ads (SEM)
- Facebook Ads
- Bing Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Google Analytics
- WebFlow (CMS)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Lightlytics is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring the best with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
- Lightlytics is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.