Sales and Channel manager
About the job
Lightlytics’s platform constantly models enterprises’ cloud environments, empowering security teams to detect, investigate, and respond to threats in real time. Leveraging an event-driven architecture, the platform pinpoints how threats emerge and demystifies the impact of remediating them instantly.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're backed by top global top-tier VCs well positioned to execute our vision. We are looking for excellent individuals to join our journey and build a legacy.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales manager to join Lightlytics, who has previous experience in early-stage startups, with robust technical knowledge and strong familiarity with the Cloud Security tech stack and SecOps use cases. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy both direct and indirect that aligns with the company's goals and objectives. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success and drive business growth.
- Lead Logo Hunting: Seek new business opportunities, aggressively pursue leads for prospects that fit the Lightlytics Ideal Customer Profile, and convert them into sales.
- Partner Recruitment: You will develop strategic relationships with key partners to drive commitment to Lightlytics products and solutions and to increase revenue.
- Technical Collaboration: Work closely with our engineering team to provide customer feedback and insights.
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle for net new customers.
- Demonstrate an intimate understanding of Lightlytics Security Solutions and their value to state, local, and education
- Demonstrate ability to position and advise CISO level executives with industry Point-of-View business insights; Continue to listen, build, and grow executive relationships with customers
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in sales and use this knowledge to inform sales strategy and tactics
- Manage the sales pipeline, forecast sales, and report on sales performance to executive leadership
- 5+ years of experience selling Cloud security solutions to the US market
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales roles, with a proven track record in 'hunter' sales roles within the technology sector.
- Previous experience in early-stage startup companies, experience in building a business from the ground up, and acquiring initial customers.
- English as a mother tongue
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with partners as well as internal area leadership, peers, field sales, SEs, inside sales, and marketing teams.
- Sales experience in a complex cloud or security product
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, pipeline generation, pipeline progression, negotiation, and closing complex sales cycles.
- Ability to analyze sales data and metrics to inform strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices and industry trends
- Proficient understanding of public cloud providers, their business models, and offerings.
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
Lightlytics is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.