Digital Marketing Manager
Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our innovative, supplemental school transportation solutions are used by over 400 school districts, charter schools, nonprofits, government agencies, as well as busy families to safely and reliably get kids where they need to go.
Student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the U.S. The way kids get to and from school has a direct impact on our kids, families, schools and communities. While school districts spend $28 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school on a bus. The current system can no longer meet all the transportation needs of our districts, schools and families — and its shortcomings are causing inequities in educational access that are affecting the welfare of millions of kids each day.
HopSkipDrive is taking a different approach to arranging safe, reliable school transportation that meets needs that aren’t being addressed by the current system, helping to fill gaps and supplement the student transportation options available. We create personalized transportation solutions for the one to the many, and everything in between.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for the most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, children experiencing homelessness and students with disabilities.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology — coupled with operational expertise and new ways of thinking — to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, as well as Best Places to Work lists from Built In LA, Comparably, Inc., and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us a Best Company for Professional Development, as well as to its Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now operate across over 20 major markets and more than a dozen states across the country. We continue to expand at a rapid pace, making the Inc. 5000 list four times, as well as the Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology list. HopSkipDrive has raised $100M in funding to date.
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive new strategies and improve performance across paid channels. A high level of expertise in paid advertising is expected, along with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate performance towards key KPIs and produce impactful insights from data. The ideal candidate is always looking to adopt new techniques and test new media channels to ensure maximum ROI. This role reports directly to the Director of Growth Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Lead performance and digital marketing day to day operations to build HopSkipDrive Driver Supply
- Work closely with agencies and in-house team to manage acquisition channels and ensuring brand messaging accuracy and consistency across all platforms
- Manage core channels - Meta, Google, Apple Search Ads and all digital ad platforms, while testing and exploring new channels (digital and offline)
- Lead reporting on all acquisition spend, and work closely with the Data team to build the necessary dashboards in Tableau
- Prepare ad hoc reporting as needed (channel performance, A/B tests etc.)
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of full-time, professional digital marketing experience, including but not limited to the management of campaigns across Google, Meta, Apple, TikTok, Bing etc.
- Experience with ongoing campaign build out and optimization, development, and implementation of paid channels.
- Consistent track record and hands-on experience handling high campaign volume, large budgets, complex strategies across multiple Paid Search and Paid Social channels and driving quantifiable results.
- Superior ability to analyze data in Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook or other analytics platforms.
- Experience with Display advertising is also a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Best-in-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Data-driven decision maker with a strong ability to prioritize
- Experience with attribution reporting on MMPs (Branch, Appsflyer, Adjust etc.) preferred
- Experience with B2C and marketplace companies preferred
This role will be fully remote within a state we are an employer in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, KS, MD, WI, OK, UT, TN, NC, SC, NV, NM, NJ, NY, OR, TX, VA, WA, MO, MI
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, flexible vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is 80,000 to 115,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.