Customer Support Agent - German Speaker (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Support Agent, full-time to join our talented CS team in our Berlin HQ.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Communicate via email, chat, and social media to our customers
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues or complaints to find effective solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our products/services to effectively assist customers
- Educate our customers on product features, best practices, and self-help resources
- Proactively contribute suggestions and ideas and implement them independently
🤝 What you bring:
- Excellent language skills in German and English with minimum C1 level (Dutch and Spanish are a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Empathy and a genuine desire to give the best customer experience
❤️🔥 Why join Grover:
- Hybrid environment with flexible working hours
- BVG monthly discount to drive you everywhere in Germany
- Mental health support with Nilohealth
- Physical health support with ClassPass or Urban Sport Club
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family
- A diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends!
If you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener, become part of the Grover Family and let's grow together. 💚
We are looking forward to e-meeting you!