Staff Recruiter, Manufacturing
People & HR
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow?
As a key member of our Recruiting team, you will be integral in scaling our manufacturing talent pool by recruiting from a diverse set of people and places. This requires an uncompromising approach to hiring talent that aligns with our excellence standards and core values. You will heavily impact Form Energy’s hiring strategy, coach hiring managers and interview teams all while guiding a delightful candidate experience along the way.
This is a hybrid contract role in Form Energy's Eighty Four, PA location (Greater Pittsburgh Area).
What you'll do:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting of both active and passive candidates to meet immediate hiring needs and to build a robust pipeline of talent for our manufacturing organization
- Meet with hiring managers regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors
- Collaborate with teams to recommend new and creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent through disciplined, measured, and customized outreach strategies
- Support our recruiting strategy and manage the full cycle process; you will manage the relationship with candidates at every stage of the recruiting cycle - including sourcing, resume reviews, driving the interview process, offer negotiation, and closing
- Communicate effectively with the interview team; you will ensure readiness prior to and during the interview process by sharing and exchanging information with all levels of the organization
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of experience recruiting for engineering roles (e.g, chemical, mechanical, electrical and/or manufacturing)
- Prior experience recruiting and reporting in a metrics-driven environment
- Computer savvy with strong ATS experience
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in building strong, trusted relationships within diverse groups
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly. Google suite experience a plus!
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page.
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Form Energy
Something looks off?