Field Service Technician - EV Charging Stations
LO USA is looking for a Network Operations Technician to join our Los Angeles office and be responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of our electric vehicle charging network. This exciting role will be primarily focused on field related activities including charging station fault diagnosis, repairs, and resolutions. The role will also focus on supporting existing/new customers with site surveys, maintenance of charging products, and to support factory failure analysis.
YOUR DAILY RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible for handling all service appointments (preventative and corrective) within their assigned territories.
- Drive to and from work sites, warehouses, and offices.
- Corrective maintenance, Diagnostic/troubleshooting.
- Support service Eng. to produce and implement Work Instructions.
- Fill all tickets with proper information: Pictures, comments, consumptions, etc.
- Handles onsite customer communications.
- Responsible for truck inventory (min stock), and truck maintenance.
- Other tasks to support the Senior field tech.
- Electrical background is necessary. (Both educational and work experiences)
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Able to work alone on the road.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- EV charging maintenance experience an asset.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics, and/or licensed electrician Or equivalent diploma/certificate/license.
- 2 years of experience with Field Services and Customer Service.
- 2 years of experience with electrical systems and components.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical safety procedures.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to read and interpret building and electrical drawings.