Social Media Advisor
We are looking for a creative, collaborative and strategic social media specialist to help us develop and execute a strategy to provide value to our social media community and, in the process, grow our reach and engagement with both external and internal audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grip on how to approach social media platforms, in particular Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit. They will have great judgement, be an excellent copywriter in English and creative content creator who loves clean technology, the environment and has a passion for learning about, creating and sharing content on the EV charging revolution. This candidate will be collaboration oriented, and ready to work hard to bring out the best content from our marketing, sales, policy and product teams, among others in the company, and to help our HR team build employee engagement and employer brand via social media content and tactics.
📍 Metro Detroit region, MI, our office is located in Auburn hills
🚗 This position is hybrid, so you're not bound to the office. But our ideal candidate is someone who's excited to drop by the office now and then
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developing a social media strategy and key performance indicators.
- Taking a thoughtful, data-oriented approach to reporting on and evaluating our social media performance and continuously looking for ways to improve it while staying true to our company values.
- Developing channel-right social media strategies with a focus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Reddit, and internal digital communication channels such as Teams.
- Managing the social media calendar and social media activity daily, including obtaining and supporting content development from other teams.
- Being part of relevant stakeholder communities and proactively sharing insights and performance with relevant teams on priority issues.
- Thinking creatively about how to best communicate key company messages and by which channel(s).
- Establishing best practices and analyzing relevant social media activity to share with key team members.
- Creating thoughtful, unique, powerful and engaging content for both external and internal audiences.
- Supporting our HR team on their external and internal communications campaigns.
- Working with internal and external teams to develop engaging images, videos and other media content.
- Working with marketing and comms to develop and refine FLO’s social media voice.
- Working with company executives to support their social media activity and profiles.
- Building relationships and directing customer inquiries to the right groups internally for resolution.
- Working with the marketing team to help identify and build relationships with new digital content partners, creators and tastemakers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Social Media role, with a focus on content creation
- Experience with US audiences
- Ability to leverage social media performance tracking and measurement tools reporting tools to extract insights and increase impact over time
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly and write in various styles for diverse audiences
- French strong asset
- A can-do and collaborative approach to ideation and execution
- Great judgement
- Interest in ongoing learning and improvement and a data-oriented approach
- FLO is headquartered in Quebec City, with regional teams located throughout the US and Canada. Our company has a vibrant culture and a commitment to ensuring employees are supported and engaged, especially through the evolution of employment in the post pandemic era.
- FLO is a successful business with strong year-on-year results including direct sales, revenue generation, and through the expansion of operations and market presence across North America. There is a positive and entrepreneurial mentality for growth, business development and a high-performance culture where we work as a team to reach ambitious goals.
- You will be backed up by experienced and knowledgeable colleagues who will support the onboarding process and engage you in your day-to-day professional development.
- Weekly townhall meetings with our CEO to share our executive team’s vision and engage employees in major developments at the company.
- FLO has a pleasant working atmosphere with respect for the individual.
- Compensation package and benefits according to industry standards.