Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
The electro mechanical assembler is responsible for assembling mechanical parts, pieces, or products using a variety of tools and equipment following required specifications for the charging station.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assemble fast charging stations following plans and schematics (e.g.: electrical panels, wiring, mechanical components);
- Assemble level 2 charging stations according to established procedures ;
- Assemble charging stations’ accessories (cable return system, pedestals, wall brackets);
- Follow operating procedures (sequences) and quality and safety procedures according to established standards;
- Handle test equipment;
- Participate in process improvement;
- Accurately enter information into the ERP system (Divalto);
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Ability to follow and carry out procedures;
- Read mechanical, electrical and electronics' drawings;
- Ability to be thorough, versatile, perceptive and alert;
- Demonstrate exemplary health and safety awareness;
- Ability to handle standard loads without physical restrictions;
- Experience in electromechanical assembly (mechanical, electrical or electronics);
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation;
- Ability to use various measuring instruments (multimeter);
- Ability to communicate well in English;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines.
- FLO is headquartered in Quebec City, with regional teams located throughout the US and Canada.
- Our company has a vibrant culture and a commitment to ensuring employees are supported and engaged.
- FLO is a successful business with strong year-on-year results including direct sales, revenue generation, and through the expansion of operations and market presence across North America.
- There is a positive and entrepreneurial mentality for growth, business development and a high-performance culture where we work as a team to reach ambitious goals.
- We hold weekly townhall meetings with our CEO to share our executive team’s vision and engage employees in major developments at the company.
YOU CALL THEM "PERKS", WE CALL THEM "THE RIGHT THING TO DO"
- 3 weeks of vacation (PTO) accrued
- 401k (Retirement Plan) employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive group insurance (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, etc.)
- Free telemedical online service (Teladoc health) for you and your family
- Years of service recognition orogram
- Free employee and assistance program (EAP) for you and your family
- FLO employee experience program
- Professional development offer (training)
- Compensation package according to industry standards
See more open positions at FLO
Something looks off?