Gateway IT Clerk
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
FLO is currently looking for a Gateway IT Clerk for our Auburn Hills, Michigan facility.
Under the coordination of the Production Supervisor, the role of the Gateway IT clerk is to ensure their programming and shipping while ensuring a support role to the IT Infrastructure team for plant interventions.
To be successful in this role, you need to have strong communication skills and to enjoy problem solving and data analysis. The ideal candidate also need to be methodical and wiling to learn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Retrieve the network identification file to upload it to the gateway;
- Program and configure gateways according to the current procedure;
- Activate SIM cards with the network provider according to order details;
- Identify the gateway according to the information in the order;
- Check the hardware, software and networking operation of the gateway;
- Add the gateway information in the network specified in the order and route it to shipping;
- Perform a non-compliance report in the event of a problem;
- Provide occasional support to the IT Infrastructure team for plant interventions;
- Occasionally perform product assembly or ordering tasks;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Networking, electronics or equivalent training
- Relevant experience in computer programming and/or networking;
- Basic knowledge of computers and networking;
- Versatility to participate in production and IT interventions as required;
- Proficiency in ERP software, as well as the Office suite (Excel)
- Methodical and willingness to learn
- Enjoy problem solving and data analysis
- FLO is headquartered in Quebec City, with regional teams located throughout the US and Canada.
- Our company has a vibrant culture and a commitment to ensuring employees are supported and engaged.
- FLO is a successful business with strong year-on-year results including direct sales, revenue generation, and through the expansion of operations and market presence across North America.
- There is a positive and entrepreneurial mentality for growth, business development and a high-performance culture where we work as a team to reach ambitious goals.
- We hold weekly townhall meetings with our CEO to share our executive team’s vision and engage employees in major developments at the company.
YOU CALL THEM "PERKS", WE CALL THEM "THE RIGHT THING TO DO"
- 3 weeks of vacation (PTO) accrued
- 401k (Retirement Plan) employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive group insurance (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, etc.)
- Free telemedical online service (Teladoc health) for you and your family
- Years of service recognition program
- Free employee and assistance program (EAP) for you and your family
- FLO employee experience program
- Professional development offer (training)
- Compensation package according to industry standards
See more open positions at FLO
Something looks off?