Office and Administrative Assistant
Energy Impact Partners
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $4 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, and credit.
EIP is seeking an administrative assistant to support DC office operations and provide administration to the DC based team, including our CFO and Head of Investor Relations. This position will be tasked with a diverse set of responsibilities and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office five days a week and reports to our Events & Operations Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Administrative Assistant Support (~50-75% of time)
- Administrative support for Senior Management, including:
- Calendar management, including individual and team scheduling across the firm
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including but not limited to flight, car, and hotel accommodations, dinner reservations, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external communications with senior management contacts, including coordinating meetings
- Help prioritize leaders schedule to optimize time and team management
Office Admin Support (~25-50% of time)
- Manage and execute day-to-day office operations in our DC office
- Provide project management for our office IT requests, maintaining our office Wi-Fi, video set up, conference room AV, etc.
- Maintain office supplies, inventory management, and place supply orders as needed
- Manage the DC office visitor and desk booking system, support DC office guests
- Support in-office events (investor meetings, speaker series, team events, lunch & learns, etc.)
- Order and restock snacks/food/beverages and organize team lunches daily