Energy Impact Partners
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance innovation. With over $3 billion in assets under management, EIP invests globally across venture, growth, credit, and infrastructure.
We are seeking an Investor to join our Flagship Fund, targeting venture, growth and private equity investments across software, hardware and services verticals within the broader climate/ energy landscape. The individual will be integrally involved in all aspects of the investment process, including: sourcing and evaluating potential investments; performing due diligence, structuring and closing transactions; monitoring performance at portfolio companies; exiting investments; and interacting with management teams and outside advisors.
The position is an opportunity for a candidate to join a lean team in a growing focus area within an established investment firm. The role will be a great entry point for a career in growth and private equity investing and an opportunity to work closely with leading investors and entrepreneurs. This position would be based from EIP’s headquarter office in New York, NY.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identifying attractive investment themes and sourcing/ screening prospective investments opportunities
- Researching and synthesizing market trends and data
- Conducting extensive due diligence on potential investments, including in-depth financial modeling
- Developing internal investment committee presentation materials
- Providing ongoing portfolio support, monitoring, and administration
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant field (e.g. investment banking, private equity, growth equity or venture capital)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and a distinctive academic track record
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated self-starters, intellectually curious, and detail oriented
- Candidates should have a positive attitude and be open minded, not ego-driven, and ready to work as a team player
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of fundamental business analysis, financial/ accounting/ valuation concepts, and financial modeling
- Prior climate/ energy experience is not a requirement for this position, although a strong interest in the space will be viewed favorably