Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
The Supply Chain & Procurement team is looking for a Warehouse Specialist to processing incoming and outgoing inventory. You will be working onsite at our Devens MA office, reporting into the Logistics Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Inspect and document incoming materials for obvious damage
- Receiving materials by comparing packing lists to company purchase orders
- Picking against lists for work orders created by internal teams
- Maintain inventory control using a handheld barcode scanner and cycle counting
- Prepare shipments and complete shipping documents for parcel and freight shipments
- Operate various material handling equipment
- Manage returnable dunnage and dispose of non-returnable dunnage such as packaging and boxes
- Maintain physical condition of all areas
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Inventory Control and Shipping & Receiving
- Ability to lift and move packages over 30 pounds
- Knowledge of warehouse and shipping procedures
- Familiar with UPS/FedEx shipping software
Compensation & Benefits | [Natick Zone] Warehouse Specialist (S1)
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!