Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
Electric Hydrogen’s manufacturing operations team is looking for an experienced and driven Production Planner to work alongside manufacturing to support production goals at our electrolyzer Gigafactory in Devens, MA.
You will be based at our location in Devens, MA and work 100% in-person, onsite.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning at all levels of manufacturing; spare parts, raw materials, WIP, and finished goods
- Support manufacturing by creating production schedules that reconcile production capacity with demand for fabricated components, following the factory’s master schedule
- Respond to unanticipated changes—e.g., production shortfall vs. schedule or material shortages: provide information, impact assessment, and options to downstream shops, revise production shifts and or mix as needed
- Generate and publish production performance metrics and forecasts showing risk to supply of fabricated components vs. demand
- Communicating plans, plan revisions, and production vs. plan to all manufacturing, support, and business stakeholders
- Performing analytics for trend analysis on consumption-based materials
- Ensuring material readiness on ramp up of new programs and phase out of materials on ramp down on closing programs
- Four-year college degree in Business or related fields or equivalent
- 3 plus years’ experience in a in a High-Volume Manufacturing environment such as semiconductor, PV solar, Automotive, Pharma
- Experience with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within production environment
- Experience with MRP concepts and one or more ERP/MES systems
- Experience with spreadsheet modeling and forecasting
Compensation & Benefits | [Natick Zone] Production Planner (P2)
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!